OVER 30,000 COPIES SOLD
“An exhilarating but highly structured approach to the creative use of time. Kadavy’s approach is likely to spark a new evaluation of conventional time management.”
You have the TIME. Do you have the ENERGY?
You’ve done everything you can to save time. Every productivity tip, every “life hack,” every time management technique.
But the more time you save, the less time you have. The more overwhelmed, stressed, exhausted you feel.
“Time management” is squeezing blood from a stone.
Introducing a new approach to productivity. Instead of struggling to get more out of your time, start effortlessly getting more out of your mind.
In Mind Management, Not Time Management, best-selling author David Kadavy shares the fruits of his decade-long deep dive into how to truly be productive in a constantly changing world.
- Quit your daily routine. Use the hidden patterns all around you as launchpads to skyrocket your productivity.
- Do in only five minutes what used to take all day. Let your “passive genius” do your best thinking when you’re not even thinking.
- “Writer’s block” is a myth. Learn a timeless lesson from the 19th century’s most underrated scientist.
- Wield all of the power of technology, with none of the distractions. An obscure but inexpensive gadget may be the shortcut to your superpowers.
- Keep going, even when chaos strikes. Tap into the unexpected to find your next Big Idea.
Mind Management, Not Time Management isn’t your typical productivity book. It’s a gripping page-turner chronicling Kadavy’s global search for the keys to unlock the future of productivity.
You’ll learn faster, make better decisions, and turn your best ideas into reality. Buy it and start reading today.
There are no reviews yet.